1/12/2010

An In Between Post

My blog is " A young professional's take on social media, public relations, and everything in between." Here is an in between post I couldn't help but write.

The Killers are one of my favorite bands. My co-workers @katefrankenberg and @neifach can vouch! So I thought I would share one of their beautiful songs. It is called "Romeo and Juliet." (Cover of the song by Dire Straits)

Check it out!




I especially love these lyrics in the song:

"Well, you can fall for chains of silver, you can fall for chains of gold
You can fall for pretty strangers and the promises they hold
You promised me everything, you promised me thick and thin
Now you just say, "Oh, Romeo, yeah, you know
I used to have a scene with him"

It is such a raw song by a talented (and underrated!) band.

What kind of music do you listen to?

No comments:

Post a Comment